some idea that I had:
1) when constructing a building, you should be able to build on the ground to make room in terraine and therefore better shielded. if it wins shield thanks to the earth and rock, they are not subject to collapsed against if we destroyed the module above it.
2) have a wall of iron and wood: ca clenched like keel except that he would do that 1 * 1 high and could be placed in the vessel or hard to strengthen the area.
3) radio: this room would be 2 * 1 and would crack a transmit orders to the other ship that have no bridge.
4) hold a bomb 2 rooms: a 3 * 2 and * 3 other than 10 which permetrait of larger bombs has the vertical vessel. the crew installs the bomb on rail 2, evacuated the room and the cargo is opened and the bomb are wide.
1) So if I understand correctly, the idea is that buildings can have basements?
2) Potentially a good idea, I've been thinking about adding lightweight metal struts. Adds structural integrity like a keel, but is more flexible, more lightweight, but more expensive.
3) Yes! Radios is something I want to put in in some form, so you can have command ships.
4) Yeah, bombs are a thing that keeps on being on the to-do list and then getting pushed back.
Captain, Engineering Corps
For the bomb part I was about to add some in my mod
Commander, Engineering Corps
Radios would be cool to have along with the Computer Upgrade (or a Radio Technology) that could lead to crewless (but inefficient and temperamental) Ships, Radios (Bonus to Accuracy? Range?), Remote Turrets etc?
It would be cool if you could have a ship with a radio able to control a bunch of really small ships that just have one turret and just float with no engine. Maybe have something like fighter planes?
Also maybe you could drag and select multiple airships at a time so that you could move them as an organized unit
that would be useful, since my fleets tend to reach a size of 15-20 ships. :P