Do you have any issues with terrains after loading a campaign save ?
When i try to modify a city terrain that was previously saved and modified, some sort of bug appears and soil persist even when I try to remove it (resulting two thickness of soil).
Buldings are almost impossible to place there and if the game allows you to do so, it happens that the building collapse by itself in combat.
Thanks for the report. I'll see if I can reproduce this. I might ask you for a save file where this has happened, if that's possible.
Sorry, I missed to look at the bug report post !
- Modify a city terrain / removing soil.
- Save campaign.
- Quit the game or reload directly the save.
- Remodify terrain by removing soil again
- soil is removed
- soil stay visually at the same place it has been saved but another "soil layer" is drawn below.
- Almost impossible to place building between the "fake" soil and the real soil without fill in the space with new soil.
- Once fill in, may cause the destruction of the building placed on it.
Hope it will be usefull this way ! I made this experience more than 5 times in differents campaign of course. Buildings collapsed 2 times only for now.
Yea, I also had this one. Deleted the save already though...
It's ok, i managed to reproduce this bug easily and my save files are now in the expert hands of Zarkonnen ! :p
Right, I've managed to track this down. The problem was that after a fight, the ground would get added to the list of floating rocks. Then, when the game got saved, the ground would get stored twice, once as the ground and once as a floatrock.
This'll be fixed in v6.3, but sadly not retroactively for saved games.
Comeon.. It takes less than an hour to complete most of singleplayer games. There is no storyline, campain itself is simple... Don't let saves get in a way of progress!)) Erace 'em all!)
A least untill there is a better singleplayer ready)
Thanks for the info Zarkonnen and glad you find the bug !!
It's okay for savegames, as Musickiller said, it's not like campaigns take a week to complete !